Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

VIDEO REVIEW: X-Men: First Class

Well, it's been quite a while since my last post.  Over the past month I've been busy getting married, enjoying my honeymoon, and getting settled into temporary accommodations, so forgive me if my posts have fallen by the wayside.  Here are a few links to reviews my new brother-in-law Isaac and I have filmed in the meantime.

This first one focuses on X-Men: First Class, an excellent return to quality for the series (in at least my humble opinion).



Second comes Isaac's solo review of the disappointing Green Lantern, filmed while I was honeymooning in New Orleans.



Coming soon, the Snob and the Slob will have reviews finished for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 and Captain America: The First Avenger.  I also hope to have a discussion of the critically acclaimed animated film Persepolis posted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment